GET OGVS CERTIFIED
ABOUT THE OGVS
This certification is the first of its kind for vendors and suppliers that support the oil and energy industries. Industry administrative professionals, employed by global industry giants, independent E&P companies as well as grass-root small businesses, created the Oil and Gas Administrative Professionals (OGAP) certification and modified the certification to fit the vendors and suppliers that are in partnership with them.
The certification’s robust criterion is designed to measure and validate the Vendor/Supplier’s proven understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the oil & energy industry, add to the Vendor/Supplier’s technical knowledge, and helps to bridge the communication barrier vendors and suppliers may face when doing business with oil and energy professionals. The program is endorsed by oil and energy industry experts and leaders from a cross-section of global oil and energy companies and organizations.
This certification demonstrates “industry” knowledge and is in no way specifically based on operations or policies of one particular energy company or organization.
Certification Exams are web-based CBTs (Computer Based Training) comprised of modules.
STUDENT DASHBOARD FOR EiSi REGISTRANTS
OGVS Certified members will receive communication to renew as the certification expiration date nears.
REQUEST THE OGVS ICON
The icon is available to EiSi Certified Administrative Professionals and EiSi Certified Vendor and Supplier members that have met the requirements to become a Certified Oil & Gas Administrative Professional (OGAP) or a Certified Vendor and Supplier (OGVS). Passing the certification exam is a mandatory requirement.
You may use the icon on:
- email signatures
- online profiles
- printed material such as resumes or business cards
The icon allows you to promote your membership in EiSi and demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development. It is an EiSi member benefit and should not be shared with others who are not EiSi members and are not EiSi Certified Administrative Professionals or Certified Vendors and Suppliers.
To request the icon, send an email to email@example.com.
WHO MAY USE THE ICON:
- Only EiSi professional or vendor and supplier members in good standing who have completed the certification requirements may use the OGAP or OGVS icon. The icon indicates EiSi membership and that you have met the OGAP or OGVS requirements.
- Under no circumstances may any member use the OGAP or OGVS icon in such a manner that the sponsorship, endorsement, approval, or sanction of EiS International could be construed.
- No member may redraw, alter, or graphically distort the OGAP or OGVS icon. It may not be outlined or combined with any other symbol.
THE ICON MAY NOT BE USED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed due to nonpayment of dues.
- Members who have not met the certification requirements.
EiSi reserves the right to disallow any use of the OGAP or OGVS icon.