GET OGAP CERTIFIED
ABOUT THE OGAP
Administrative professionals from global oil and energy companies met at the 1st Annual Oil & Gas Admins International Conference and Vendor Exhibition to share experiences and expertise to help build the course criteria for the Oil & Gas Administrative Professional Certification (OGAP).
This certification is the first of its kind for oil and energy industry administrative support professionals. Industry administrative professionals, employed by global industry giants, independent E&P companies as well as grass-root small businesses, created the Oil and Gas Administrative Professionals (OGAP) certification. The certification’s robust criterion is designed to measure and validate the OGAP’s proven understanding and demonstrated knowledge of the oil & energy industry and administrative support standards, add to the OGAP’s technical knowledge, and provide a venue that defines the OGAP’s value and improved marketability within the oil and energy industry. The program is endorsed by oil and industry experts and leaders from a cross-section of global oil and energy companies and organizations.
This certification demonstrates “industry” knowledge and is in no way specifically based on operations or policies of one particular oil and energy company or organization.
Certification Exams are web-based CBTs (Computer Based Training) comprised of modules.
STUDENT DASHBOARD FOR EiSi REGISTRANTS
OGAP Certified members will receive communication to renew as the certification expiration date nears.
REQUEST THE OGAP ICON
The icon is available to EiSi Certified Administrative Professionals and EiSi Certified Vendor and Supplier members that have met the requirements to become a Certified Oil & Gas Administrative Professional (OGAP) or a Certified Vendor and Supplier (OGVS). Passing the certification exam is a mandatory requirement.
You may use the icon on:
- email signatures
- online profiles
- printed material such as resumes or business cards
The icon allows you to promote your membership in EiSi and demonstrate your commitment to continued professional development. It is an EiSi member benefit and should not be shared with others who are not EiSi members and are not EiSi Certified Administrative Professionals or Certified Vendors and Suppliers.
To request the icon, send an email to email@example.com.
WHO MAY USE THE ICON:
- Only EiSi professional or vendor and supplier members in good standing who have completed the certification requirements may use the OGAP or OGVS icon. The icon indicates EiSi membership and that you have met the OGAP or OGVS requirements.
- Under no circumstances may any member use the OGAP or OGVS icon in such a manner that the sponsorship, endorsement, approval, or sanction of EiS International could be construed.
- No member may redraw, alter, or graphically distort the OGAP or OGVS icon. It may not be outlined or combined with any other symbol.
THE ICON MAY NOT BE USED BY THE FOLLOWING:
- Non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed due to nonpayment of dues.
- Members who have not met the certification requirements.
EiSi reserves the right to disallow any use of the OGAP or OGVS icon.