Exhibitors at the conference will offer a range of products and services meaningful to energy administrative and support professionals. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to make profitable new business contacts, and to put their products and services in front of the decision makers – the gatekeepers of the energy industry.
BOOTH PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Access to the energy industry decision makers for promotional items, hotels and venues, gifts, catering, transportation, travel, etc.
- Complimentary booth identification sign
- 6′ skirted table with two chairs
- Listing on the conference website and conference program
- Two exhibit passes for booth staff only
- Have at least 200 business cards on hand
- Provide free product samples or coupons (participants will be given a bag upon arrival)
- Provide product and/or service brochures or flyers
- Be prepared to talk about your business
- Pre-assemble as many items as possible before your arrival and give yourself enough time to setup
$500 – full payment (until February 25, 2022) Monthly payment options are available.
If registrant cancels, the registrant will be issued a full credit to be applied to the conference for the next year. Registrations may be transferred to colleagues.