CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 7th Annual OGA Conference and Vendor Exhibition will be held June 18, 2021.
REGISTER SOON >> | SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT BELOW ⇓
The OGA Conference and Vendor Exhibition offers information, connections, inspiration and motivation to help oil and energy professionals succeed and excel in a challenging and demanding industry.
The conference features dynamic and relevant speakers who share their wisdom and expertise on a range of topics all with the goal of helping you establish your vision, gain direction and execute your plans for career and personal success. Our tentative agenda is 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The 2021 Conference will offer opportunities for attendees to take advantage of both a career development track and a personal development track. The conference is accepting abstracts from presenters that would like to speak on the following topics. Potential presenters for the career development track MUST have oil and energy experience.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT TRACK
- THE ENERGY TRANSITION – BIG OIL TO RENEWABLES
- THE ENERGY INDUSTRY LIFE CYCLE
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – IMPACTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- NEXT STEP CAREERS FOR ENERGY INDUSTRY SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS
- HOW TO SHOW YOUR VALUE IN “REAL” DOLLARS
- TIPS AND TRICKS FOR ENERGY INDUSTRY CAREER SUCCESS
- CAREER PLANNING FOR EARLY CAREER PROFESSIONALS
- PROJECT / EVENT MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR THE ENERGY INDUSTRY
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRACK
- POTENTIAL LIMITERS
- MOTIVATION / PURPOSE
- GOAL SETTING
- HEALTH, WELLNESS AND BALANCE
- ORGANIZATION / EFFICIENCY
- BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS
WHO ARE OUR ATTENDEES?
- Administrative and support professionals in the energy industry
- Administrative Team Leaders
- Administrative and support professionals seeking to work in the energy Industry
- Vendors, Suppliers, Employers
- Anyone looking for information and inspiration